Saturday 4 July 2015

Quick & Easy Cards Using Edge'ables

Well we had a hell of a rainstorm last night but the clouds have just cleared and it looks like it's going to be a gorgeous sunny day.

I wanted to show you a card that is very quick to make but I love it:


I used Centura Pearl Card for the main card and pink backing papers from my stash. The flowers were made using the Blossom Quilling Die and a few gems and pearls added as finishing touches.

Here are a few more variations of the same style card:


The flowers this time were made using another die and Kraft card which I sprayed with Spray & Shine


Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely weekend x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs, very effective. Still wouldn't be quick for me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela your cards are gorgeous I do love those dies. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are soo stylish and suitable for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty cards, do like the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards i really like the edging effect, lovely colours and designs

    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous set of cards. Just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards, great colours. Ax

    ReplyDelete