Friday 7 August 2015

Create A Card - Christmas Angel & My 100th Post

Wow, I cannot believe that this is my 100th post!

I have never tried Create a Card dies before now but I am so glad I got the opportunity. They were really easy to use and the one I am going to show you is my favourite.

This is the new Christmas Angel die and all I added was a glitter background, holographic embossing powder onto the angel (I don't think it shows up very well on the photo's) and a few embellishments.

Oh and I got to play with a brand new toy - the Easy Crystals. All the small gems you see on this card were applied with the Easy Crystal applicator and I love it. I only hope that they can bring out another one that takes larger gems. 



Hope you like the card and thank you for visiting - have a fabulous weekend x

Items Used:
Die’Sire Create A Card – Christmas Angel
Die’Sire Snow is Falling Die
Centura Pearl Card
Pink Glitter Card
Holographic Embossing Powder
Easy Crystals
Die’Sire Poinsettia Die
Rhinestone Gems

7 comments:

  1. They do make lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that card is amazing and you've really shown the die off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW what a stunning card. LOVE the die :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the die you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, its stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card....love the image and the colour....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow just loving your little christmas angel card so cute ... just had to google the easy crystal applicator ... looks very interesting ... hope you are having a great day ... thank you so much for visiting my blog ... sorry I am a bit late hopping about ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete