Friday 21 August 2015

Fancy Edge'ables - Doily Lattice with Aquatints

It's the weekend again and I think I may be able to fit in a little crafting time (fingers crossed).

This is a very quick post from me this weekend. I wanted to share with you my first attempt at using Aquatints.I really love the pastel shades that I manage to create with this card although it doesn't show up that well on this photo.



I am going to try this card again but using more vivid / darker colours - will let you know how it turns out. 

If you have the time then pop over to my tutorial page where I am going to look to start posting tutorials on some of the more unusual cards.


Thank you for popping over and hope you have a lovely weekend.


Ingredients used:



Fancy Edge’ables – Doily Lattice
14cm x 14cm Card
Centura Pearl snow white with hint of gold
Spectrum Noir Aquatints – Pretty Pastels (on Centura Pearl card)
Black card
Classiques only words die - Cherish
Itsy Bitsy Bloom Quilling Die
Sunflower small Quilling Die (highlighted with Spectrum Noir Pen FS6)
Stamen Quilling Die
Gems

8 comments:

  1. Hi Angela! I've been looking at the Edge'able dies lately after having seen them on C & C and after seeing your card, I think I will definitely put them on my shopping list! Very pretty card indeed x

    Just a Little Tinkering : http://tinkerbell1810.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card - so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning I love the the colours you have created and the die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well done the backing is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is a gorgeous card I do like those dies. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card....pretty colours and dies.....x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a super little card angela ... love it ... and love that lovely flower ... thanks for doing the bog hop ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi angela ... have already commented on your lovely card but just wanted to say thank you for poppng over to my blog ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete