Friday 28 July 2017

3D Embossing Folders....Christmas Village

You are going to need 3D embossing folders in your life, they are the future! Seriously!

The new folders from Crafter's Companion give your embossed card a real depth that normal embossing folders have never achieved before. I'm probably not explaining this very well but the embossing is deeper in some areas so parts of it pop out of the design....trust me, get yourself one and you will see what I mean.

This is a card I made using the Christmas Village 3D Embossing Folder:


The folders are 5" x 7" but that doesn't limit the size of card you can make...this is an 8" x 8" card.

I used Aquamarkers on Centura Pearl Card to create the background (using the 'smoosh' technique) and then used the embossing folder. I used Spectrum Noir Pens to colour the details. 

If you look at the trees at the front and then the trees at the back you can see what I mean by it having depth.

Hope you like this and thank you for visiting x

Items Used:
Ribbons & Gems

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like something else to add to my 'Must Have' list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can see the 3D effect on your card - it's great! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely stunning! The colours and embossing... absolutely perfect :)
    Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow ... yes I see just what you mean Angela ... so 3D ... lovely "c" card ... well done ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card I did wonder about these folders x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Angela...love the 3D.....one for my wish list....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete