Friday 27 April 2018

Sara's Signature Collection - Rustic Wedding. Card 5

One of the very first card I made for the Crafter's Companion Design Team was a Z Fold Card and I think it still makes a lovely card now. I wanted to show off the gorgeous papers with this card as they really are stunning and the Z Fold was the perfect way to do this.


There really wasn't much needed to finish off this card so a flower, tag and some of the transfers were all I used.

Well, I have one more card left to show you for now but I will be blogging more samples from this collection later in the year. All I need now is for someone to get married....not that I need any excuses for working with this collection again.

Thank you so much for visiting x

Items Used:
Sara's Signature Collection - Rustic Wedding
Cream Card
6" x 6" Paper Pad
Bridal Bouquet and Mon Amour Die's
Just Twine
Rub on transfers
Distress Inks - Tea Dye and Walnut Stain

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela this is another stunning card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete